January 26, 2013

Unicycle Failure...

I was downtown on a recent weekend for an art gallery hop.  It happens once a month, and is mostly located in the Chinatown district.  Most big cities have some sort of this (Lexington, Louisville and Cincinnati all have one).  Honolulu's is named First Friday, and thus occurs the first Friday of every month (it's not just a clever name).  I was walking around Chinatown when I was encouraged to venture unicycling.  My friend captured said adventure on video, consequently: you get to watch.  I've added comments to the video, both for your enjoyment, and because I'm now adept to performing minor post production video editing after making my Survivor contestant video application a couple months ago.

Side note: everyone should say a prayer that CBS wants me on the show!
...and no, I will not post my Survivor contestant video on my blog.

Mahalo for visiting and enjoy the video.

3 comments:

  1. What's that Topher, you want me to post you Survivor video on youtube!?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to see it!! I think you should post it for sure. Why wouldn't you want to post it? Are you hiding something from us Topher? - Stacey

    ReplyDelete