January 11, 2013

Family shots...

My family was here for Christmas and New Years.  This means I had my tripod in tow and had my picture taken more times that I'd have liked.  Thus, it has left me with a bunch of 'group' shots from various places around this island.  Here are a few...plus a couple other pictures from their circle island tour.

Christmas Eve around the Charlie Brown Tree.
Christmas Day in Waikiki after church.
Jerry, Laura and Beth on the lava flow rocks (Spitting Cave of Portlock).
Their picture with the cave below...can you see them way over there?
Laura and the Spitting Cave
Laura found a coconut!  She was very excited.
Sunrise at Kailua.
Sunrise at Kailua.
Us all posing with Chinaman's Hat Island (The politically correct name of the
island is Mokoli'i, but no one in this state is politically correct).
Shave ice at the famous North Shore shop, Matsumoto's
Sunset at Kaena Point
Mahalo for visiting.

No comments:

Post a Comment