December 28, 2012

Mele Kalikimaka...

Mele Kalikimaka!   (Merry Christmas)

So this post is late, but I have a really good excuse:  Kalikimaka Eve turned out to be a long day when someone tried to steal my car at 10:30pm after I went downtown to look at some of the Kalikimaka lights.  After dealing with the police, insurance company, and tow truck company, I finally climbed into bed at 3:30am on Christmas Day.  Kind of a bummer start to Kalikimaka, but overall Christmas was still great (and I'm blessed with a roommate who has constantly allowed me borrow his car while mine hangs out at the shop for a while).  I spent Kalikimaka at the beach followed by dinner at my place with family and friends.

Here are some Kalikimaka pictures I've taken.  Mahalo for visiting and I hope your Kalikimaka was great.

Sandy's Beach Park: My stocking is hung on the driftwood with care...

Ignore any shadow figures; The place was super crowded and I used long shutter speeds so the people didn't show as much. 






No comments:

Post a Comment