July 20, 2012

Busy with visitors...

Aloha everyone. No posts in a while. Sorry about that. I have a few things to put on here, and I promise to do it very soon to keep you updated on what I've been up to. Lately, I've been very excited to host a couple friends on island. Michael and Luke are here. Its been great to have some more visitors from back home. We've been up to all kinds of things like surfing, hiking, and everything else the Aloha-state has to offer. Stay turned and mahalo for visiting.

Here is one picture of us. We are enjoying some Mai Tai's at a really great BBQ place: The Dixie grill.


3 comments:

  1. Toph-Toph...your hair is so long!! You look older...I think you should mohawk it again!! Is this the night you drunk called me? :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I, too, received a drunk text, and I'm guessing this was the night!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm not committing to anything, but I'm pretty sure the affore-mentioned calls/texts happened on this night...

    ReplyDelete