October 14, 2012

NKY Visit...

After Utah I took the late night flight to CVG (Thanks Pops for picking me up so late).  It was great seeing many of my family and friends.  Thanks to many of you that took time out of your busy schedules to see me during my very short time back home.

Cincinnati outside my plane window...home sweet home!


I was most excited to meet my new little nephew, and to make sure that my niece (1 year and 5 months) realized I was more than just the Uncle inside the iPad.  Speaking of babies...there's been an explosion of them since I've been away.  Note to friends: was something in the water a year ago?  Never seen so many infants at one time, but they were all very cute.  Thanks Rotie for letting me crash at your place (maximization of niece/nephew time!).

The little guy was all smiles when I met him for the first time!


It was also nice to experience some more fall-type weather.  I definitely miss the season changes here.  And Chipotle never tasted soooooo good!  Is eating Chipotle 3 times during my mainland visit too much?  No, I didn't think so either.  Squeezed in some Skyline and Greater's too.  mmmmmmm...I already miss them all.

...and I made sure not to forget Sage.  She won the award for most excited to see me!  Ha.


That's all I got.  I hardly took any pictures since I was too busy seeing people (I also didn't have my camera).  Now back to Hawaii adventures.  Mahalo for visiting!

1 comment:

  1. Dave told me you both posted last night after I caught up, so I fugured I'd stay on top of things and read about you being homeand meeting babies!! I'm still caught up!!
    ~Smess

    ReplyDelete