March 14, 2013

Sugar Beach...

Nothing too special about this post.  Just a beach in Maui, aptly named Sugar Beach, since it is surrounded by sugar cane fields.  Sugar Beach has a nature conservatory and board walk too.  If you are a regular visitor to my blog, then hopefully you've been enjoying my visit around Maui.  As always, much Mahalo for taking some time to see what I've been up to.  I wish you a great day!  (and go Wildcats as they start their SEC journey!)

The boardwalk's bridge.

The trees and grasses between the boardwalk and beach were arid and dry plant species.  At first glance they often seemed dead, but that's how they are supposed to look I guess.
A couple of birds doing their best flamingo impersonation.
I have no idea what these were supposed to be, but there were several of them on the beach.
Haleakala is chilling above the clouds in the distance.
You can see several windmills along the far ridge.

Mahalo!

1 comment: