February 19, 2013

Visitors from KY...

Aloha family and friends.  Sorry, I've been absent from my blog for a while.  I've been all over the islands lately and haven't had time to post anything.  I still have a couple more adventures to post from Maui, and I've also been to the island of Hawai'i recently (aka. The Big Island).  All of my free time from work has been used to showing some of my best friends around my beautiful state.  Smess and the Zallas are here, and it's been a blast to have them all.  So I'll get back to the blog-o-sphere soon.  Until then it's shave ice, rainbows, circle island tours, and beach time.

Kelly, Zalla, Smess, The Dave and Topher at Matsumoto's Shave Ice

3 comments:

  1. Well... What's the verdict? Did Smess beat Luke and I as "best guests"? I doubt it, but just want to make sure...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wait a second! The Fryers are definitely in this race, too!! lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Maybe The Dave and I do have a secret ranking system. Or maybe we don't. Either way: I'll never tell... don,don,don!

    ReplyDelete